Vendor Account Manager, Captive Services Division
Category: Financial Sales, Vendor Relationship Account Management, Captive Services
Career Level: Minimum 2-3 years experience
Education Level: Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Manage Culver’s Captive Service Division
- Initiate new business and vendor relationships
- Spearhead new innovative ideas
- Daily correspondence with vendors on existing accounts
- Maintain all records and reports in association with new and existing applications
- Follow up on orders received and installation/delivery of equipment
- Continued support to dealers and captive services clients
- Daily correspondence with Manager Director on status of existing accounts
Culver Capital Group, is one of the fastest growing independent equipment finance firms in the United States. Culver Capital Group is looking for a candidate who is driven, focused on being successful, and passionate about life for a challenging opportunity and real compensation. We currently have an opening for an experienced Captive Services/Vendor Account Manager who has experience working directly with vendors. We are looking for a driven individual to come in with new innovative ideas and manage existing accounts while seeking new vendor relationships.
Culver Capital Group, Inc. is a commercial finance company engaged in the origination, sale and servicing of non-cancelable equipment leases to small and mid-sized business and the sale of related services. Services are specialized within the following areas of expertise:
- Culver Captive Services
- Culver Commercial Finance
- Culver Technology Finance
- Culver Venture Finance
- Culver Consulting & Advisory Group
- Culver Healthcare Finance
Culver originates financing transactions through direct prospecting to end users, referral sources, venture capitalists firms, selected equipment manufacturers, distributors and industrial cooperatives that generally offer the company’s leasing services as a preferred method of financing equipment sales. The company also actively markets to its existing end-user customer base.
The Company is a national provider of small-ticket and mid-ticket leases with original equipment acquisition costs typically ranging from $5,000 to $25,000,000. In addition the Culver group of companies specializes in structured finance, providing equipment and asset backed financing to venture backed emerging growth companies. Transactions originated within this operating division range from $500K to $25MM.
Vendor & Dealer Financing:
The company establishes its vendor relationships and originates end-user transactions through a sales staff of leasing professionals. Recognizing the value of credit and funding activity, Culver Capital Group, Inc. has established a team of experienced professionals to ensure accurate and thorough credit investigation, underwriting, complete document packages and efficient funding. The company manages customer service and collection activities on its portfolio of accounts and has established sound financial controls.
With inventory financing and asset-based lending, Culver Capital funds the flow of goods from manufacturer to dealer. Our end-user lease and loan products then help boost dealer sales, by making it easier for customers to buy from them.
Customized independent and captive programs are designed to increase sales. Our expertly structured programs not only help enhance a manufacturer's competitive position, but also meet the unique financial requirements of end-user customers.
Why transition to working for Culver Capital Group?
Do you like being around a successful, educated, and motivated team? The energy and critical mass you will be able to maximize here at Culver is tremendous and unmatched by any competitor. We have key CRM systems in place creating limitless backend resources. The availability of originations and existing accounts is a key asset we are looking to leverage.
- Independent, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Expand existing and develop new client networks.
- Manage and assist in closing of current deal flow.
- Actively lead in outreach and business development opportunities and market full range of services to prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and potential corporate partners in order to generate deal flow opportunities.
- Lead on a variety of transactions in all stages from origination to close.
- Excellent problem solver and strong analytic ability.
- Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved at the key strategic points of each transaction.
- Superior work ethic and drive for perfection.
- Strong skill set but desire to learn more.
- Serve as internal and external thought leader by participating in key industry conferences.